Desconectado lord_frank

• Ver Perfil
    • http://www.thelord.cl
F.A.Q.
« : Febrero 05, 2008, 06:41:25 pm »
F.A.Q.

What is The Lord?

The Lord is a multiplayer online role game (MMORPG). In The Lord you reincarnate a Mage to rule your kingdom, your objective is fight against other mages, learn new spells, buy heroes and items and become the most powerful mage on Terra.
What is a MMORPG?

A MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) is a universe where hundreds of mages gather and have fun. This huge universe allows a lot of different interactions.
What it means that The Lord is a Beta?

It means that the game is not finish yet and things and new functions are added.

How much dies it cost to play The Lord?

Absolutely nothing, playing The Lord is free.

What do I need to play The Lord? Do I need to download software?

You only need to play The Lord with a Internet connection and a browser, nothing else, you don't have to download any software.

There are different servers, why?

There are different servers because in The Lord we want all people to play, the ones that have a lot of available time and the ones that have not. You can find the characteristics of each server in the link "Characteristics."

Who plays The Lord?

People from every part of the world play The Lord.

In which languages is The Lord available?

Right now in Spanish and English, soon in Korean.

How many mages can I have?

Only 1 (One) per server.

Can I have more than 1 mage per server?

No.

What happens if I have more than 1 (One) mage per server?

In The Lord we desire that everybody play fair with this in mind is we have a Council that look for people that break the rules. The punishment for breaking the rules is the deletion of the offending mage's.

What is the Council?

The Council is a group of veteran and experienced mages that work with tools to find and punish players that don´t follow the rules.

How can I get in contact with the Council if a suspect someone is breaking the rules?

With the link "Council" in the main page of your mage.

Are insults allowed?

No, we wan´t a healthy game. If someone breaks this rule report it to the Council.

When will I know the result of my complaint to the council?

From what we have learned over the years is the Council doesn't have any obligation of make public their decisions or their investigation results. Do not worry, all cheaters are punished.

How can I communicate with other players?

In the Forum with the link "Forum."

What if I found a bug or have any idea for the game?

In The Lord we care what players think, so please post your suggestions in the forum.

What is the link "Vote x The Lord"?

Is a link to vote for the game, you must create an account and then click on "votar?"

What are the 5 colors of magic? Which is the best?

The colors are the kind of spells in which the magic is specialize. There isn´t a best color, all magic's have their advantages and disadvantages.