Desconectado Alpha

• Ver Perfil
how works the spell stun?
« Respuesta #1 : Octubre 16, 2003, 05:12:26 am »
Lowers attack initiative?                    
« Última Modificación: Enero 01, 1970, 12:00:00 am por NULL »

how works the spell stun?
« Respuesta #2 : Octubre 21, 2003, 10:33:11 pm »
No,  Stun spell (if I recall correctly) lowered the attack resistances of your enemy units.

Now, someone who played red (i never did) correct me if I am off on something here.... but,

It worked on one random stack (like other solo stack spells, it was done on a gradient, Ie. was more likely to hit the first stack than the second, etc.  I think about 60% first stack, 20% 2nd stack, etc)

This stack that was hit suffered a variable loss of resistances to all attack types... from what I recall, it was quite a bit.  You could often double casualties on the stack that got hit by stun.

It MAY also have reduced the accuracy of that stack.. but that was hard to test since the only way you knew it hit a stack was that you did double or triple carnage....and not much was left to judge how well they hit you.

My best guess would be that it hits one random stack, top stack 60% of the time.  It reduces resistance to attack types by at least half, probably even more.  And probably drops that stacks\' accuracy by half also.                    
« Última Modificación: Enero 01, 1970, 12:00:00 am por NULL »
Hola!  me no speak spanish :(