Desconectado lord_frank

• Ver Perfil
    • http://www.thelord.cl
Multimages
« : Enero 24, 2004, 08:33:46 pm »
Hi,

The programming of the game will be stopped on Monday 26th to check all server accounts and erase every multimage.

1) Actions to take

1.1 the server will be looked over in search of multis, they will not have time to appeal , multi found multi wiped out.

1.2 Every guild with multis will be erased from server.

1.3 The only way to save your mages will be sending a msg by the game to the mage #1, saying wich is the main mage and its multis. This way the main mage wouldn\'t be erased.

1.4 Althought some guilds may say I\'ve got n multis, if I find more I\'ll bear in mind the actions of the guilds to wipe out multimages from server to see if it is erased or not.

1.5 email accounts will be banned forever.

1.6 ips will be banned forever from the game if a great multimages activity is found.

1.7 mages that play from cafés, universities or jobs wont be erased, provided that \"I\" think they play from those sites, if the records shows otherwise, they\'ll be erased.

1.8 You have till Wednesday 28th 23:00 server time to give me the information of your multis and to save from the banning your main mages.                    
« Última Modificación: Enero 01, 1970, 12:00:00 am por NULL »

Re: Multimages
« Respuesta #1 : Septiembre 15, 2008, 01:49:33 am »
ok. I am new here and I sent a message to the mage (#1) on my server. My husband will also be playing this game, but we have the same IP address. I do not know what else I need to do. I am Ellistrey on both the servers I play in and I do not yet know what his user name will be. If I need to do something more please let me know we do not want to be banned. We just want to play together.

I have not heard back from the guy on my server as of yet, and don't know where else to post this.....

Desconectado Darth_PaP

• We Want War, WAKE UP.
    • Ver Perfil
    • Poder Hispano
« Respuesta #2 : Septiembre 15, 2008, 02:05:27 am »
use the link CONCILIO (Council)  put your id in one field...your husband id number in the other field..and select playing from de same IP

remenber dont attack the same targets..and don't attack between us.....

regards
Mi hijo lendo¡¡¡¡

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9z7uvj4FYo

devastad0r(#274) sufrió perdidas de 33 unidades red dragon durante la batalla.

el defensor perdió 33 unidades y tu perdiste 3757/53758
Tu ataque fue exitoso, obtuviste 149 acres y destruiste 299 hectáreas de tierras.
defensor pe

« Respuesta #3 : Septiembre 15, 2008, 04:24:43 am »
Oh ok thats simple enough, and yeah I am not into the cheating thing........AT ALL. We are allied but will never persue the same targets. Just wanted to be able to play together :)

« Respuesta #4 : Septiembre 15, 2008, 04:38:02 am »
This option does not appear to exist there though. It looks more like a reporting page? I am not sure that I want to "report" us. We arent doing anything wrong just if they do an IP run I dont wish to be banned. It's all in Spanish and no place for me to put Hey we are separate people but playing from the same IP address. We have 2 separate computers here and the closest option is "Playing from the same PC" If my IP got banned I think I would cry...... I only know this option says this because of an Spanish to English translator on the web... please advise..... I sent a letter to the Mage who was id #1 and I posted here before he signed up.....My letter asked if the game needed some sort of verification or something for us to be able to play together. If it matters and for the record we are on the Super Blitz Server.