Desconectado lord_frank

• Ver Perfil
    • http://www.thelord.cl
Roadmap
« : Septiembre 28, 2005, 03:18:37 pm »
Hi,

phew its been a long time with no developing ^^ but i'll be back in august. As i have been inactive for a while i'll tell you what i'll do when i come back

1. first thing would be fixing bugs. I'll be checking what you've been reporting this days and what marduk send me... like a millon years ago biggrin.gif if any of you find a bug please mail me at bugs@thelord.cl or post it

2. would be game "messages" so you can test better. Some things work but they don't show what they do.

3. install a new multilengual system needed to keep developing... if not maintenance would be hard sad.gif

4. install unic items

5. install everything else

----- here we change to beta II-----

6. more bug fixing

7. install new pages and newer versions of others

8. more bug fixing

9. transaltion to more languages

10. check and re codification of the game to something better where we'll have a faster server and more people playing without crashing... meaning... make everything better (so we'll have a radical change on everything)

----- change to beta III-----

11. more bug fixing and test of new core

----- oficial game-----

12. if everything goes ok then the game is oficialy completed and i'll be taking some vacations 'cause this year has been a hard one smile.gif

13. get back to play

mmm it's not gonna be easy and i'll be needing a lot of help ^^. That's what i'll do. I'll keep you informed of the advances on the forums.

greetings

Mensaje modificado por Zeridian el Sep 27 2005, 11:13 PM