Desconectado Iratus

• Ver Perfil
    • http://www.excursionnet.com
Statement
« : Junio 06, 2005, 08:29:11 am »
Today I am very upset and offended. Certain ones want to try to put the screws to Iratus for an agenda that is for them and not the game. I have been insulted, called names, my honor has been questioned.

Always the same old people attempting to start trouble.

In fact I have spent countless hours working on behalf on this game and the players. Hours after hours I have spent working to make this a game of fair play. My only motivation a belief in The Lord Archmage game and that this could be the best game to offer to people.

Never once have I slung insults or name calling to any person. I have treated everyone fairly, honesty, with honor and respect. I have always heard everyone that has come to me out. Even those wish to call me names and insults.

In case of cobra I even heard out their Leader. I spoke to him and treated him with all respect and he did the same with me. I made clear to him that I felt case was serious against them. But Made a promise to him that I would offer the case up for reconsideration and a vote. I kept my word to him I did this very thing. The vote did not come out favorable for them, however. Each on council had there vote this could have went wither way. Had the vote been to restore the mage I would have restored them.

I understand the mages who was deleted being upset. Many have in the past have been as well.

But part of my duties is to stand up for the councils decisions.  Many is the time I have not agreed with the finial decision of council. But I still stood behind those decisions. Because I believe in the work of the council as a whole.

This is called honor and character, being a stand up person. It is clear that this is something others lack. They prefer to run away and start a campaign of detraction and insults. I do not and will not names I have more honor than that. But you know who you are. Your the type of person that when do get his/her way you take your toys and go home.

Everyone can continue to sling there insults and name calling I care not. They can even go as far as tell me I am not welcome here and to leave as several have today. None of this will deter me from working to see this a fair and cheat free game.

I seek anyone's approval or kind words my ego is not so small that I require that. I do expect the same amount of respect I give to others, however. But that is too much to ask because it is clear that certain people are too childish to Stop insults and name calling.

I stand proud and tall for the work the council has done. Last set was one of cleanest we had ever had. I will be the first to admit that things are not perfect they never will be. And yes mistakes have been made and when we felt there was a mistake we correct it. But there simply come a time when a decision is made and you have to stand by it.

Truly I only want what is fair and just for those in this game that plays fair and not by cheats. I want what is best for this game which I believe in with all my heart. This is my only motivation and agenda not the falsehoods which have been spouted other with an agenda other than fair play and what is best for this game.

With respect a greeting to all.

Iratus

Council Admin/Leader Lord Archmage

High Sovereign King
The Empire of Excursion

[size=8]~~Try to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are~~[/size]

Desconectado Jame007

• Ver Perfil
    • http://
Statement
« Respuesta #1 : Junio 06, 2005, 08:35:13 am »
Iratus, puedes decir mi nombre perfectamente, no me importa, yo soy consecuente con lo que digo y lo que hago, eso si, no me hagas tirar de la lengua porque se muchas cosas...
Esto si es estar favorecido!!!

Sol, the Great Father Favored 1,470,000,000
Luna, La luz de la Noche Favored 1,265,000,000
Nature, the Wheel of Life Favored 659,000,000
Magic, the Mistress of Chaos Favored 664,000,000
Science, the Magic of Man Favored 1,217,000,000
Satan, Ruler of the Nine Hells Favored 940,000,000
Lucifer, the Light Bearer Favored 1,437,000,000

Sol, El grandioso Padre esta vigilando tu reino.
Luna, La luz de la Noche esta vigilando tu reino.
Naturaleza, the Wheel of Life esta vigilando tu reino.
Magia, the Mistress of Chaos esta vigilando tu reino.
Ciencia, the Magic of Man esta vigilando tu reino.
Satanas, Ruler of the Nine Hells esta vigilando tu reino.
Lucifer, the Light Bearer esta vigilando tu reino

Shurgan: Sol es un hijo puta, ojalá fuera un mago para petarlo <--- xDDD

Jame007, sr. de los efreetis xDD:

efreeti 10,744

Se recuerda que Jame007 es el principal gerente (junto ChaosSoldier y el cyber de Granada) de todas las cuentas bancarias de Hispano xDDD

Desconectado ShOx

• Ver Perfil
Statement
« Respuesta #2 : Junio 06, 2005, 08:42:49 am »
Honorable seria reconocer el ERROR del concilio, iratus.
O_o

Desconectado _LoKy_

• Ver Perfil
Statement
« Respuesta #3 : Junio 06, 2005, 10:22:45 am »
esto ya cansa y el victimismo NO es una respuesta
RECUERDA: SER HETERO TAMBIEN MOLA

Statement
« Respuesta #4 : Junio 06, 2005, 01:36:42 pm »
ME EMOCIONE

ES UN MARTIR